GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Soiree Events Surrey Ltd (company no. 10106792) whose registered office is at 3 Chobham Close, Otthershaw, Chertsey, KT160NW.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, who’s event is within 80 miles of Soiree Events Surrey’s registered office aged 18 years or over except employees of Soiree Events Surrey and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Free delivery is only applicable for venues within 20 miles of the registered office, all miles accumulated after 20 miles with be charged at 0.25p per mile. Mileage charge is payable as per the promoter’s standard payment terms.
3a. Dance Floors, Light up Back drops, Chair decor and customer requested products which do not feature on are EXCLUDED from all promotions and competitions
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via and via @soireesurrey on all social platforms
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be specified in the completion advert. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on social platforms and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Soiree Events Surrey’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The entrant must be following @soireesurrey on all social platforms in order to enter.
26. The entrant must Share and like the competition post to enter the completion.
27. Soiree Events Surrey’s shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
28. Soiree Events Surrey’s also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.